A big thank you to the lovely Melly from www.mellymellychow.blogspot.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I really appreciate it! I especially like reading Melly’s ‘food adventures’. She and her sister love trying out new foods!
I was nominated for the first time back in January (2015) for the Liebster Award, and I’m very flattered to be nominated for the second time. Once nominated, you have got to respect some rules. Click here to learn more about it.
First, the most difficult part: revealing seven facts about myself.
- When I was little, I decided to explore the bathroom one day. I had a particular interest in the closet with… nail polish. I didn’t know what bottle to choose so decided to try each one of them. But instead of putting the polish on my nails…I ‘painted’ my hand palms. Furthermore, I ‘removed’ the polish in my own way….by putting my palm prints all over the wall…
- At school I was pretty good at drawing
- Loved languages but hated maths…
- In high school, running and gymnastics were my favourite sports
- Enough talking about school. But hey wait a minute… What about my first day at school? It was quite interesting really. I even went shopping. For free. Mom had bought me a schoolbag. But I didn’t like it at all. I had seen a much prettier one…from a classmate. So I decided to go home with his…I didn’t want to leave him empty-handed so I gave him mine… Unfortunately, mom didn’t agree….;)
- Would love to attend an open-air opera in Verona, Italy
- And I just love warm, sunny days!
Secondly, for you Melly, here are the answers to your questions
1/ What inspired you to blog? My passion for fashion.
2/ Who would be your favorite blogger? I don’t really have a ‘favourite blogger’. My favourite blogs are those with original content or something ‘unique’ e.g. beautiful pictures, a touching story,…
3/ What camera(s) do you use? Well Melly, this is probably going to come as a surprise but I don’t have a camera. I borrow one. A Panasonic. Would love to have a Nikon.
4/ Do you have a favorite post on your blog? If so, why? Yes, “Dear Michèle…Who’s Michèle?” It is a post dedicated to one of my best friends. My way of saying thank you. Because she sticks by my side through my worst times… She is such a wonderful person. Click here to discover who she is.
5/ Would you have ever seen yourself as a blogger when you were younger? Sure, why not?
6/ Pizza or burger? Pizza
7/ If you could choose one super power for a day, what would it be? The power to heal. To help ease the pain of people and animals suffering….
8/ Aside from blogging, any other hobbies you enjoy doing? Exploring cities. Walking César, my cute Westie – Check out how adorable he is right here. And Sports!
9/ What kind of music do you like? Different kinds of music actually. From the 70’s, 80’s, 90’s,…..to classical music (Vivaldi). Once, I had the occasion to attend an opera. I decided to go with an open mind. One word: Awe-some! I would recommend it to everyone.
10/ What skill would you like to learn in the future? Tailoring!
11/ What are three things you would love to do but never got the time to do them yet? Taking drawing, Italian cooking and photography classes!
And last but not least, the most fun part : Nominating!
- Tessa from Peace and Patterns !
- Mommy from Mommy Cook For Me !
- Sunshine from Sunshinepuzzles !
- Naira from StyleBlog’N !
- Jo from Say Cheesy Cake !
- Greta from Gretaphotoblog !
- Tina from Tickled Pink Woman !
- Caroline from Palatable Toughts !
- Donna from Whole Food Bellies !
- And since my dog means everything to me, Verity from Jack&Pep
Congratulations to all of you and enjoy!
Nominees, here are your questions :
- Why did you start blogging?
- What do you like most about blogging?
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
- What’s your favourite garment and why?
- What simple pleasure in life you enjoy the most?
- What’s your biggest dream?
- What’s your favourite book and why?
- Which city do you like the most and why?
- If you had a really bad day, what’s the one thing that can brighten it up?
- Cat or dog?
- What’s your favourite life quote?