Thank you so much Jo! It truly is a big encouragement!
Jo has this great blog about lifestyle, called http://saycheesycake.blogspot.be/. (Yep, we do have something in common :)) Jo’s blog is filled with plenty of good things such as Jo’s food recipes, book and makeup product reviews (She can’t do without Maybelline Falsies mascara) and so much more. I would say…see for yourself. 🙂
What is the Versatile Blogger Award ? (Had to look this one up in order to figure out what it is) The Versatile Blogger Award is a high five in the blogosphere. It acknowledges bloggers for their quality work. This covers the quality of writing, uniqueness of the subjects covered and the quality of the photographs presented.
If you decide to accept the award, there are some rules that ‘must’ be followed. Let’s go through all of them, shall we?
- Announce your win with a post and display the award on your blog
- Thank the person who gave you this award -common courtesy- and include a link to their blog in your post
- Next, nominate other blogs (max 15) that you feel deserve the award
- List your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination
- Share 7 things about yourself.
Now for you Jo, 7 Things you didn’t already know about me
Gosh, this is a difficult one. I’ve already ‘revealed myself’ for the Liebster Award. Curious to know? Ha-ha. Click here. And I don’t exactly work for MI6 or the CIA… So, I’m not living on the edge really…But here we go.
- I can’t sing. That’s why I only sing in the car. 🙂
- When I was little I took classical ballet classes for about 8 years.
- I’ve had a dog since childhood. As a child, I was taught that knowing how to swim was very important. I loved my dog to bits so it was obvious to me he had to know how to swim too. So I decided to teach him using our pond as the ‘swimming pool.’ I only ‘got to the first lesson’… I got punished… – I never did it again.
- I can’t resist chocolate! (There’s a reason why I’m Belgian)
- But I rarely eat Belgian fries. (Guess I’m not that Belgian after all :))
- I got stuck in an elevator once for more than one hour. Hanging between 2 floors. Alone. I got out looking … as white as a sheet.
- I’m afraid of heights! (Flying is OK though)
And the nominees are
* Yvonne from funkyforty – http://funkyforty.com/
* Kathryn from HAUTEANGEL – https://hauteangel.wordpress.com/
* Maria Z from The Dirty Chic Diary – https://dirtychicdiary.wordpress.com/
* Katie Kuo from katiepassionfruit – http://katiepassionfruit.com/
* Kelly from Créme de la Chic – http://www.cremedelachic.com/
* Chiara from That Spark of Light – http://that-spark-of-light.com/
* Jen from Dorkchops – https://dorkchopsworld.wordpress.com/